Author Topic: Rare Games..  (Read 3504 times)

Offline dcultrapro

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Antonyv1982?feature=mhee
Re: Rare Games..
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 16:59:45 PM »
coool is it any good?

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 17:02:02 PM »
Quote from: "dcultrapro"
coool is it any good?

One of the best games on the CD-i, excellent Doom clone!

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 23:23:43 PM »
Take a look at my new video, it's all about my rarest games!!!  :16:

My Rarest Games

Offline 64bitRuss

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 02:07:35 AM »
Nice video. I consider myself to have a complete Jaguar and JagCD collection, but yours may be a little more complete than mine. I have all the official releases, plus all the Songbird releases and Battlesphere Gold. Rarity wise, of course Battlesphere, and also a nice longbox of Braindead 13. All my Jag stuff is boxed and complete, very proud of it.

I am closing in on completing my Lynx collection as well. I have boxed versions of Double Dragon, Super Off-Road and Lemmings as far as rarities are concerned.

I have a loose Chase The Chuckwagon for the 2600.

Near mint copy of M.U.S.H.A. for Genesis, which really skyrocketed over the last few years, from a $40 game to $300 recently. I have a complete copy of Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure for 32X which is a rarity now for some reason.

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 20:30:08 PM »
Quote from: "64bitRuss"
Nice video. I consider myself to have a complete Jaguar and JagCD collection, but yours may be a little more complete than mine. I have all the official releases, plus all the Songbird releases and Battlesphere Gold. Rarity wise, of course Battlesphere, and also a nice longbox of Braindead 13. All my Jag stuff is boxed and complete, very proud of it.

I am closing in on completing my Lynx collection as well. I have boxed versions of Double Dragon, Super Off-Road and Lemmings as far as rarities are concerned.

I have a loose Chase The Chuckwagon for the 2600.

Near mint copy of M.U.S.H.A. for Genesis, which really skyrocketed over the last few years, from a $40 game to $300 recently. I have a complete copy of Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure for 32X which is a rarity now for some reason.

Glad you liked it! Sounds like you have a very nice collection!

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 21:44:14 PM »
Nice video, Laird.  As you've seen from my collection pictures, I have complete collections for the Lynx (including Japanese Klax) and the 7800, including Tank Command and Water Ski.  I've been quite surprised with Tank Command and how rare it is!  I also have Battlesphere Gold for the Jaguar as well as Gorf and Mad Bodies.  I do also have the Fight for Life Beta because of what you said, it works better than the final release.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 21:51:49 PM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
Nice video, Laird.  As you've seen from my collection pictures, I have complete collections for the Lynx (including Japanese Klax) and the 7800, including Tank Command and Water Ski.  I've been quite surprised with Tank Command and how rare it is!  I also have Battlesphere Gold for the Jaguar as well as Gorf and Mad Bodies.  I do also have the Fight for Life Beta because of what you said, it works better than the final release.

I don't have BSG or Madbodies, I don't think I will ever own BSG because of the price it goes for. I missed out on the first run of Madbodies because I couldn't afford it at the time and there was supposed to be a later second run, which never happened  :20:

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 21:53:57 PM »
Well, you have the lovely Jaguar scene to thank for that!

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 22:16:30 PM »
On Facebook somebody said I should have included the Telegames Lynx releases and Lemmings for the Lynx too. I notice they have become pretty rare now.

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2013, 22:24:40 PM »
Quote from: "The Laird"
On Facebook somebody said I should have included the Telegames Lynx releases and Lemmings for the Lynx too. I notice they have become pretty rare now.

They are rare indeed.  I have that one as well and sold an extra copy for $75 several months back.

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 21:26:46 PM »

They are rare indeed.  I have that one as well and sold an extra copy for $75 several months back.

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 23:59:35 PM »
Quote from: "dcultrapro"
Radiant Silvergun, the HOLY GRAIL of all Saturn owners apparently

I was led to believe that Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru was the holy grail of Sega Saturn game collectors?
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Offline rush6432

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 02:24:11 AM »

I don't have BSG or Madbodies, I don't think I will ever own BSG because of the price it goes for. I missed out on the first run of Madbodies because I couldn't afford it at the time and there was supposed to be a later second run, which never happened  :20:

You're really not missing much on BS/BSG.

Not saying its crap at all but its not worth what it goes for by any means. I could see the 80 dollar price tag boxed, maybe 100 but thats pushing it...

Offline TL

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 19:15:15 PM »
[/align:2g4y6y1u]

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2013, 19:53:50 PM »
Is there anything different about the Japenese version?