Author Topic: Who was Prolific in their field?  (Read 288 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Who was Prolific in their field?
« on: September 13, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »
Ok, so here at RVG we like to interview people from the gaming industry, whilst looking for contacts I got to thinking that some people are really prolific in their individual fields..

People like Dave Perry and Jon Romero, and the amount of games they were involved in.

This is more focused..

I would like to know who you think were the most prolific..

Jag
SNES
AMIGA
ST
Vectrex
Intellivision
Megadrive/Genesis
Lynx
and so on coders, designers, artist or musicians..

I am thinking across the board and not just here in the UK or the USA, surely there are prolific industry people in other places around the globe, I guess the main one being Japan but others also..

I look forward to peoples thoughts on this one.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 00:37:39 AM by TrekMD »
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Who was Prolific in there field?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 19:51:03 PM »
That's a tough one, but how about Trip Hawkins. He started out at Apple but is mostly know for founding both Electronic Arts and the 3DO company. Just checked out his wiki and I see he was inducted into the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame too.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Who was Prolific in their field?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 13:22:07 PM »
Good shout.. He certainly was one that sprung to my mind.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
Re: Who was Prolific in their field?
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 16:00:38 PM »
I was..lol..no for me Tim Follin (816 bit) video game musical,  for the first time in the video game music Tim Follin was a step above for incredible intervention of create sounds from computers that only blown people minds but delivered something very original and unique which made him high prolific in my option, still today his music style has not been matched.