Author Topic: Ten Pence Arcade  (Read 3023 times)

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
Ten Pence Arcade
« on: November 03, 2015, 19:01:05 PM »
Podcast 48 : Tutankham

Why  oh  why  oh  why  did  we  play  Toot  n  Crap?  Surely  no  one  likes  this  one?  Victor  and  Shaun  drown  their  poop  game  sorrows  by  celebrating  the  opening  of  the  new  Arcade  Club  premises  in  Bury.   Victor  drove  500    Continue  reading  ?
Source: Podcast 48 : Tutankham

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
Re: Ten Pence Arcade
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 19:00:26 PM »
Podcast 49 : Batsugun

Fisticuffs ahead with the hosts! One loves, one does not the mighty Batsugun! Victor visited Alex to check out a very rare old Nintendo pcb and Shaun has been to the Leeds iPlayGaming. Both have been fiddling with arcade Continue reading ?
Source: Podcast 49 : Batsugun

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 01:00:51 AM »
Podcast 4 : Sky Skipper

We are rescuing Magic Kingdom residents from the headphone wearing huge apes with baseball bats! I wonder what they’re listening to? Come back Walter Day – we need you! Where has Twin Galaxies gone? Will we ever get anywhere close … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 4 : Sky Skipper

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 13:00:25 PM »
Podcast 5 : Super Glob

Help us guide our favorite blue Glob to munch some tasty snacks.  Careful not to run into any of the wild animals.  How wild are pigs and frogs anyway? We find out that a Gyruss upright cab WON’T fit in … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 5 : Super Glob

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 01:01:04 AM »
Podcast 6 : Bosconian

One of us has been to the Computer Spiele Museum in Berlin, while the other has been hard at restoring an under appreciated Nintendo classic. Alas, both of us were caught doing Karaoke last week and a Dino King monitor … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 6 : Bosconian

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 13:01:01 PM »
Podcast 6.5 – RGP Mega Meet

On Saturday 22nd February, a crack team of 2 podcasting dumbasses ventured North across the evil enchanted M25 and past many magical service stations to find arcade party Nirvana in the eerie wonderland of Blackburn.  One of the podcasters risked … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 6.5 – RGP Mega Meet

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 01:00:15 AM »
Podcast 7 : Rolling Thunder

We find out that some arcade games were actually better on the Famicom / Nes! Even the wii struggles to keep up with a couple of 6809 processors.  We review a game that just keeps on taking… Feedback galore this … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 7 : Rolling Thunder

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 01:03:22 AM »
Rolling Thunder is an awesome game, even though it is a tough one!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 07:00:49 AM »
Podcast 8 : MegaZone

This week we have mainly been playing…Megazone. Possibly the worst game one of us has played so far Victor has re-found his love for DigDug and has just beaten his personal best, while Alex has been a roving interviewer. Also … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 8 : MegaZone

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 19:00:26 PM »
Podcast 9 : Rescue

We’ve travelled to Middle Earth in a magical mystery machine on strict arcade podcasting business, plucked stranded paratroopers out of perilous waters and messed about on Famicoms this week.  Victor even went back to revisit a vile game (it’s still … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 9 : Rescue

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 19:04:15 PM »
One of my most and cherished arcade games I absolutely loved to play in the arcades and then when it was poorly ported to the Atari ST I didn't care, if it had Rolling Thunder attached to the name that was a enough for me, and a great post to post on my 4000th post :)

I'm straight off to listen to it.

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 01:00:48 AM »
Podcast 10 : I, Robot

Yay!!! – Our triumphant return to a milestone podcast! (it’s only been a fortnight, dumbass.) It’s has been 2 weeks, but “Real Life ™? has been getting in the way of game playing and we’re itching to get back in … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 10 : I, Robot

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 13:00:47 PM »
Podcast 11 : Iron Horse

Yee Har!  Howdy Pardners! We’ve been fisting, whipping and shooting bad guys in the face this week – and all on a British Rail train! Well, not quite – maybe in our minds? Love the buffet car level… A Nintendo Bar … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 11 : Iron Horse

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 01:01:06 AM »
Podcast 12 : Jumping Jack

It’s been a while, but! – The South Coast Slam and PLAY Blackpool has happened (both were awesome)  The North has been visited by one of us (and arcade machines were found in all locations above!) All of this and … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 12 : Jumping Jack

Offline virtvic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 13:00:10 PM »
Podcast 13 : Bomb Jack

We’ve been flying around defusing bombs in our underpants & capes and avoiding feckin’ metal birds! Victor has now completed ‘Super 3D Laminate Floor Simulator’, after using multiple continues to do so.  Still, more fun than Megazone or Rolling Thunder, … Continue reading →
Source: Podcast 13 : Bomb Jack