Author Topic: Deadpool official Red Band trailer!  (Read 553 times)

Offline resident paul

• View Profile
Deadpool official Red Band trailer!
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:18 AM »
Like it in somewhat fashion but I don't like Ryan Reynolds big ego in this film!

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upl ... qIJTfsuAVA

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Deadpool official Red Band trailer!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 23:35:45 PM »
Hmm, Ryan Reynolds didn't work for Green Lantern (and I had to laugh at the kick at that movie on this preview).  Maybe he'll work better for this role.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline wolfy62

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 01:40:24 AM »
Its funny, I actually liked him in Green Lantern and thought the movie was ok itself.

Curious to see it, and the new Fantastic Four movie which is already getting bad reviews. I liked the other two of those as well, but my son and I are suckers for Superheroe movies and try to critique them to much or take them too seriously. :1:

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 02:10:46 AM »
The previews for Fantastic Four make it look good but can't know until watching it.  Green Lantern could have been better.  It'll be interesting to see how it goes with the new DC cinematic universe when they reintroduce the character.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Katzkatz

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 16:36:41 PM »
It's out now in the UK.  It's rated 18.  I'm curious about this film - as I know nothing about the comics.  It does look like "Kick Ass" - certainly, with its tone.

Offline EchoPark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 01:48:19 AM »
Not rated 18 is it? I thought it only got a 15 rating in the UK. I actually liked Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern too, I don't blame him the movie was alright, I blame everyone else. If anything I put it in the same place as Daredevil. Actor was fine just everything else was wrong lol.

Actually traveling all the way to Blackpool to see the movie with a mate. He didn't want to go stag so I'm making the hundred odd mile to keep him company XD
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 11:58:14 AM »
Dedication to your friends lol, yes I am never happy when one superheroes actor does another one personally it make it feel more unreal and I like to think it's all real lol.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline EchoPark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 22:26:03 PM »
Its not as bad for Reynolds for me as it was DC before. While I love Chris Evans as Cap, also being the Human Torch kinda ruins it a little lol.
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!