Author Topic: X-Files Revival  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Katzkatz

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
Re: X-Files Revival
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 12:14:39 PM »
Quote from: "EchoPark"
Anyone watched this yet? Or any UK folk took a sneak peek using the interwebs? I see its getting pretty bad reviews but I did watch the first episode and loved it, though I could be wearing my rose tinted glasses, I did name my dogs Fox Mulder and Scully lol.

I found it enjoy but it does break the heart to see them so old. Quite sad its only 6 episodes.

Not yet.  I'm recording the repeat on Channel 5 tonight.  It's started on Channel 5 this week, unless anyone missed it.  I'll give my opinion in a few days.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 16:15:58 PM »
Watched it today, the story line was rapid to get David to where he spent the previous 6 odd series trying to get and this series did it in one episode it appears.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline MadCommodore

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 21:43:39 PM »
I went off the X files once Duchovny was no longer in it and Mr T-1000 was the main focus and a token hunt for Mulder.

I can't remember how season 9 ended so I am currently binging on the original series (will skip ALL episodes without Mulder and Scully full time lead characters) and then watch the new ones. Looking forward to it, even change the channel when adverts for season 10 come on! :)

Offline EchoPark

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 01:53:07 AM »
I know MadCommodore, I'm struggling myself to remember the later seasons of X-Files, I keep meaning to actually watch it again but so much crap to do.

I'm gutted its only 6 episodes. I'm finally getting more in to it with the less serious episodes and now just remembering that it shall be finishing up. Finally getting some pace then bam its gone :(
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!