Author Topic: Video Game Comic Books  (Read 501 times)

Offline Bobinator

• View Profile
Video Game Comic Books
« on: March 19, 2014, 02:51:56 AM »
I wish it wasn't so hard to find the many, many video game comics out there. Maybe somebody should make a thread about them. What I'd really like to find is the Double Dragon comic where it turns out Stan Lee is the father of Billy & Jimmy. Yes, that Stan Lee.

There's also the Sonic comics, of which there are two very different ones depending on where you are. Over here, we had the Archie comics, which started off as goofy, pun-filled romps before eventually becoming nothing but one long, awkward soap opera, before eventually ending up somewhere in the middle.

And then most of you guys had the Fleetway Sonic comics, of which I don't know quite as much about. I do know, however, that they made Sonic into a complete asshole.

And one panel later...

By the way, sorry if I'm derailing the thread... I can make a new one, if need be. I just think the subject of video game comics is something worth discussing.

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Video Game Comic Books
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
No worries.  I've split it into a separate topic so we can discuss other video game based comic books here.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...