Yes every episode of my favourite show.
2 (66.7%)
No not at all interested.
0 (0%)
Sometimes.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 21, 2014, 02:00:24 AM

Author Topic: Do you listen to Retro Gaming Podcasts?  (Read 533 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you listen to Retro Gaming Podcasts?
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »
Do you listen to Retro Gaming Podcasts?

Depending on your poll answer, which ones do you listen to and any particular reason?
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Do you listen to Retro Gaming Podcasts?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 02:45:38 AM »
So far my favorite is Intellivisionaries, of which I've listened to every episode.  I also subscribe to Retro Domination, Retro Gaming Roundup and the Retro Asylum podcasts but I don't listen to every one of those episodes.  I listen to those with content that I like.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Do you listen to Retro Gaming Podcasts?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:06:58 PM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
So far my favorite is Intellivisionaries, of which I've listened to every episode.  I also subscribe to Retro Domination, Retro Gaming Roundup and the Retro Asylum podcasts but I don't listen to every one of those episodes.  I listen to those with content that I like.

Pretty much the same! I listen to Retro Asylum, Intellivisionaries and ANTIC when I have a bit of spare time while I am doing something else. I don't listen to them religiously but try to catch one every now and again.